follow ganpatibapa at http://twitter.com

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Was doing one of my usual work breaks, which is, to start from my own blog page and click on the blogs that I have listed there chit-chats, rush, nish-phish, (since I am too lazy to bookmark them). My blog page has not changed in ages - won't say laziness, more like don't think about it. But after a while I saw that rush and nish-phish the die hard daily bloggers had not blogged (which was annoying actually, because my usual break from work was not working out as well anymore).

So I write instead.

If I go back and look at my blogs, a lot of them start with a sense of apology or offer excuses for not blogging all this while. None of that this time. This is a spite blog to get all the regulars to put some sweat into it and get bloggin again cos my work breaks are hanging in balance.

Most interesting recent day (gotta work on that) - Had a friend of mine come over recently. He had some work going on in his apartment so needed a place to park for 12 hours. When I say he needed a place to park I really meant he, his wife, his 3 month old cute baby, his mom-in-law and his two cats. All made for an interesting day to say the least.

I think I was at the height of my domestication that day and made me look very fearfully into the future. Wanted to wipe that feeling off my brain instinctively with a lot of alcohol. But couldn't get myself to do that, am still a bit turned off from alcohol (Don't worry it won't last) after the worst hangover in a while on Jan 1st. Particularly can't take the sight or thought of wine - since it was the poison of choice for New Year's Eve.

I am sure with Super Bowl looming large the alcohol shall flow again.

2 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, Blogger Nish said...

ok u swine i blogged
never ever say no to alcohol - what would u do to stay intersting???

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger ganpatibapa said...

you better have blogged otherwise ....
and all be told wine did happen last weekend and I am back in teh alcohol ways since Super Bowl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home