follow ganpatibapa at http://twitter.com

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

email chatter de jour

This is an email exchange over a day with a bunch of ex-colleagues who are trying to find out if Mr. T (all names have been changed) got hitched recently.

Actors:In order of appearance
People - Roles
Mr. C - Badgerer 1
Ms. A - Badgerer 2
Mr. J - Badgerer 3
Mr. B - Badgerer 4
Mr. T - The Badgered

Mr. C wrote: To All,It appears Full Disclosure has not occurred with one member of our littleNCAA group. It appears Mr. T has been dating Sharon Lee and did notwant to tell anyone about it. Must I stress the need for us all to betruthful to one another or pay the verbal assualt consequences.Call to Action - Please begin the email assualt on Mr. T until fulldisclosure occurs.Thanks,C
Ms. A wrote: Mr. C, when it took you over a year to tell us you'd been datingAmber, I don't think you have any ground on which to stand in thisdiscussion.Not to mention, Sharon Lee? Gag me with a spoon. I think Mr. T woulddate a man before he dated her.
Mr. J wrote (we are a bit racist): Nothing wrong with a little Asian persuasion..:)
Ms. A wrote: Mr. J, are you jaundiced?
Mr. C wrote: I knew it. Coming to the protection of Mr. T. Is your nickname Condom? Iwouldn't expect anything less from you.
Mr. J wrote: No that would be agent orange my dear.
Ms. A wrote: Dang, for a minute I thought you had yellow fever
Mr B wrote: She was his 'subordinate' at work.
Mr C wrote: Maybe they were "testing" their love in those private one on one meetings. And the code word for those meetings was "I can't stand Mr. C."
Ms. A wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "under the table and dreaming." No wonder the poor thing couldn't stay late to work, she was all tuckered out.
Mr. C wrote: I have one question Mr. T.....Was Sharon logging any bugs or defects regarding performance?
Ms. A wrote: Mr. T's glad we weren't doing "upward feedback" at that time.
Mr. C wrote: At Mr. T's age it's probably more 70 degree feedback. Was the defect being logged a P1 (Severe) or a P4 (cosmetic)?Mr. T, just let us know who your dating and the verbal assualt will stop
Ms. A wrote: Is that why all the defects had to go through Mr. T to be assigned? I wonder if anyone ever reviewed the "Closed-Not a Defect" list.
Mr. J wrote: I did notice that there were a fair amount of performance issues logged with the application... hmm now it makes sense
Mr T wrote (finally): Nothing like having a really shitty day, followed by a delayed flight to
Boise, and logging in to read this dribble. I had such higher hopes after the phone calls I received earlier. What I didn't realize was the requirement to "register" each home run (excluding the solo shot to left field). Let me put the rumor to rest that I am not dating. Playing the field, yes. Shag like a rock star, yes. Have them flying in mid-week for a repeat performance and another shot to dead center, yes. And to put it in horse racing terms, I only play the phillies. - Ace Bigelo
Mr. C wrote:
Hey Mr. T,
When someone hasn't even been to the batter's box finally hits a homerun not only is it newsworthy but it should be communicated on a broad scale
Ms. A wrote: Just for clarification, did Mr. T just tell us he's a Philly fan? Like those men in uniform eh? Or were you trying to say that beastiality's best?
Mr. J wrote: I think he may be the DH or better yet a pinch runner in this case. Din Ho
Mr. C wrote: So in essence someone did all the work and Mr. T just got inserted into the game. Did I hear someone screaming BALK?
Mr. J wrote: I think the commish (Mr. C) found some pine tar on Mr. T's bat, not sure how that got there. I thought that MLB only played exhibition games in Japan during pre-season. I guess they have mid-season exhibitionist games as well.
Mr. T wrote (completely exasperated): Good god, somebody tell a guy when he needs to shave his neck. Glad I cleaned my ears that day.
Ms. A wrote: I thought you had your neck shaving schedule in your 'How To Be a Metrosexual' book.
Mr. T wrote: I don't have a live in tart to do these things.
Mr. C wrote: Ms. A are you living with a tart?
Ms. A wrote: Well she wouldn't sleep with you. Though that may just be an indication of good common sense as opposed to lack of tartness.
Mr. C wrote: She wouldn't sleep with me because I asked her to turnover. Get the story straight next time!!!!!
Ms. A wrote: Funny, I thought it was when you asked her to put on the strap-on and started calling her Tiny.
Mr. T wrote: Is it poor form to scream your own name?
Mr. B wrote: As long as it's not "mommy mommy" ...

5 Comments:

At 12:31 AM, Blogger rushes said...

Gadzooks! High velocity InaneChatter (TM, Patent Pending)..and yes someone please get the Fuzzy guy to shave his neck...

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger ganpatibapa said...

neck shaving would leave no neck in his terms which could mean a slight problem. Ain't no pills for that yet.
Sending patent papers today :)

 
At 11:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heyyy ganya,
thanks fer da setting change bro.. now i may enrich ur life everyday by the mundane scattering of my superfluous pearls of wisdom!! U lukky bastidd u!! so finally the blog izz up.. good fer u! so far i have managed to evade rush's murderous 'dilli police tactics' to get me to start me own blog.. i mean who would be interested in knowing what dangerous criminal i fought valiantly in the middle of the night in my secret alter ego outfit (shocking psychadelic pink undies outside et al)or that i had a cosy 4sum with these three starlets afterwards? huh? sigh.. sometimes i wish i led a regular life like u decent ordinary folks! :) anywayjjj.. methinks.. after reading the email rollercoaster in ur office.. no wunner jobs are gettin outsourced to india.. americans really ought to quit whining to rumsfeld "mamma.. theyre takin me job away" serves u right fer screwit Mr.T's life!! (peace!! we all alove USA.. yeah.. right!!)
my luv to chits.. more layters. ciao hunk.

 
At 12:52 AM, Blogger ganpatibapa said...

kay re kitpit
Mr T ko apan log asmaan se utaarne ka koshish kar rela tha. Ab woh khajoor ke ped mein atkega kis ko malooom tha
enjaay haaan

 
At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, we're funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home