follow ganpatibapa at http://twitter.com

Monday, August 29, 2005

Since then baggage

Seems like every time I sit to blog it's a few weeks apart. So I have this intense need to cram in a few weeks worth of thoughts into one blog. I start with a flourish and end up escaping the whole thing with a small whimper of a blog instead (obvious remedy - blog more often .... me just too lazy)

But seriously, I think of atleast one topic, one accident, one occurrance worth blogging on every single day. Usually am sitting in my car or in some place away from my laptop where I can't convert that spurt of energy into action. I resolve almost on a regular basis to put that brilliant thought into words (baah!) but it don't materialize.

Aaaah!! Now I remember one of the things I had to write about -
So I recently shared my blog with a larger audience. I know all of you are reading this .. so whoever is reading this I don't mean you. So is it a good thing to share your blog with people or not?
Consider this something funny or irritating or provoking or even boring happens with someone who knows this blog address. Can I write about it? No!! Cos I can't bitch about someone who is going to read about themselves in good/bad/dim light.That will change how they react to me based on my writing. Or should I let that happen (could be a good thing once in a while).

7 Comments:

At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blog away my friend. It's ok to rant and rave about people in your blog. This is your forum to vent. Who cares if they read it, perhaps it will change their behavior.

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger rushes said...

Pls to be going ahead and making kachra-patti of any unfortunate souls you are to be not liking. It bes the true Bambaiya way!

Plus it's fun to read so who cares about the rest right?

 
At 11:38 PM, Blogger rushes said...

Also ..I read this on someone’s blog..(but since I can't remember who's, it doesn't count as plagiarising..)

“ If you think I’m talking about you, you’re either really vain or absolutely right!”

Rock on dude!

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger BH said...

Mate, it's sometimes a good thing for people to see how they appear through other people's eyes. Might be a good wake up call. That said, if you blog about me I'll kill you! hehehe. Just kidding lovie. Let it fly! Oh, and pick me as your counselor!

 
At 5:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Profound dude!!
franky speakin i wudnt give a damn, u think i bother wid da crap u blog about?!!
:))

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger MB said...

I absolutely think you should Blog about BH, but that is just me.

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger BH said...

G - ignore MB. That man has more than enough dirt on little ol' me. Thanks darlin! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home