follow ganpatibapa at http://twitter.com

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

kwafee

Last few months I have almost abstained from the kwafee. In the act of getting addicted Chitz off the caffeine, me too became a total chai person. Always have chai - to the point that I don't really like the local starbucks variety coffee too much.
Now I come to new project in new company with snazzy office in South San Francisco. I used to work in a dungeon .... any other office looks like a palace in comparison. But I digress.
Was recently shown the way to the break room. There stood on a platform, a huge humungoid kwafee machine. I mean the local starbucks would be jealous types. You want Kwafee press a button, you want capuccino press another button, you want espresso press another button. Not only amazingly convenient - the thing actually grinds fresh coffee off a hopper for every serving and then does the dear percolashun.
Kwafee may be back in my life

3 Comments:

At 9:44 AM, Blogger BH said...

You'll notice they also have the Decaf variety of all those. It's just the buttons are on the left instead of the right. Very sneaky! ;-)

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger ganpatibapa said...

is that a jab at me and some over activeness .... wimp looking at that left side

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger BH said...

nothing but love for you dearie. but, this way you can get your coffee fix AND still avoid the caffeine addictiveness thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home