follow ganpatibapa at http://twitter.com

Monday, August 08, 2005

loong time no hyar

It's been a while since I blogged. A month and 3 days to be exact since my last blog.

Since then, work has been the bitch you would expect it to be, sucking every last drop of my time. I have this beautiful system of working. Start every morning at 9:30 am. Now doesn't that sound like a nice late time to start your day? Don't get your hopes up. It all goes down hill from there. Usually a horrendous morning after my first call with the India team, then I work through lunch (everyday), finally get home at around 8:00 or 8:30 pm. Before I have sat down for long enough to unwind. I have a call at 10:00 pm with my most esteemed India team (gawd!!!). It goes on at least the usual hour but most times it ends up being an epic that lasts just a little longer than my patience. Nothing against them personally ..... It’s just that I talk more often to them than most people I would love to meet daily (and I don't love them). And I think past work life balance issues are just causing me to hate them more.
So the past four days I just haven't called them ...... just thought because already why you!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home