follow ganpatibapa at http://twitter.com

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Perfect House

Inspired by latest blog in http://surrealsurges.blogspot.com/ I decided it was time get over my jitters about writing something and actually put something out there. However stupendously silly it'll be.

So what did I read - This guy Donald Manison has stopped living in his house. Actually lives out of his 1998 Dodge Caravan. Why?!! cos his house too perfect and he fears ruffling even a carpet hair in there. So will, not living there, preserve the house perfectly. I guess he didn't have a word with termites or roaches or spiders before his brain wave.
Saw something similar a couple of years ago in real life, when a dear good friend of mine had this notion ( a very serious one) , that someone is watching him (spying). He felt that whatever he did in his house and car was being watched by his superiors at work. No amount of talking to him would convince him that no one was watching his every move (and I did spend days convincing him). Finally doctors had him pop some pills to convince him otherwise. The whole bloody thing was a chemical imbalance that a pill could solve, can you imagine!!!
It made me a firm believer in pill popping if nothing else. I pop a pill at the hint of a headache now.
So me thinks I not writing cos I don't want anyone to read what I write. Then me thinks why fear. Also me thinks is there a pill to pop for that and some other fancy things in my mind heheheehee. Wouldn't you want to know!!

2 Comments:

At 12:16 AM, Blogger rushes said...

yup...a pill for everything and everything in a pill! scary concept na?

 
At 2:35 AM, Blogger Nish said...

and if you have side effects i think you could have my magic cough syrup and ride the lift with me!!!!!!!! not as much fun as gilbeys green label in neerav's life but i'll do my best to keep u entertained

 

Post a Comment

<< Home